Tuesday 9 December 2014

Togetherness is for all... :D - SMARTER

Dear Tax Team,

2 years less is a short time for us to know each other but we have already been close as more than 2 years we start our friendship.

Thank you a lot for your cooperation, kindness and patience to hear my babbles; Every time, every day. I am so sorry for anything wrong I have done. Believe me, I do not mean to hurt you; It was limite...
d to the scope of work, it will not spread anywhere.

I hope when we still meet for another chance, we remain a good friend like today. I have learned a lot in this place. Honestly, sometime I felt like stand in the hell :) But today, all will be over here and my new challenges will be coming soon. It is a good karma for me to know you. I have kept and handed the fondest memory and When we flashback again, we can smile for that day.

I will remind all names which have been part of Our Team... It such a good way for brain teaser :) Mr. Heri Harjanto, Ms. Wili Yanti, Mr. Rianto Abimail, Ms. Yuliana Tjung, Ms. Yenti Ong, Ms. Yuviana, Mr. Hadi P, Mr. Aurelius Redi, Mr. Aria Kesetia Sinaga, Mr. Christopan Sitinjak, Ms. Selviana Halim, Mr. Gleandy Tadete, Ms. Elizabeth Susilawaty, Mr. Heri Tanta, Ms. Chitra Ayu, Mr. Ardi Pratangga, Ms. Retta Yangga, Ms. Anita, Ms. Ruth Saptaharini, Ms. Ruth Delfi, Mr. Rizki, Mr. Hendri Wirawan, Mr. Jon Hadi Alam, Ms. Yulia Natalia, Mr. Jaka Laksamana, Ms. Melissa Saraswanti and last our new department head Mr. Johan Widjaja (although for 2 days ;))

 

 


*hugs
~Tanty~


No comments:

Post a Comment