Monday 8 December 2014

One day ^^

Friends are they who are take care and getting cheerful with us... there'll be no notice for the time and the place. At the time when we needed, they are stay to back up. Step forward and hand in all problems, smile on the day that we may never aware that we are in one forever... That's really really friends we are needed when we are far from a big community called as family ^^

*** 

One day...
When people come with smile;
And then I'll throw my hand to reach them;
When people greet me with hello;
And then I'll call them friend;

One day...
When people chit chat with laugh;
And then I'll send my joke to cherish them;
When people are falling down;
And then I'll stand to spirit them;

One day.. And one day...
When we are forget each other;
And then I'll promise you...
You will!!! You will on my mind to remember;
It's all because... Because We are friends forever;
Today, For the time being and after... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment