Monday 8 December 2014

He is My Father

Promise to be better for Him, the one you adore! Let His hand touch your day with blessing. There'll no impasse on Him! He will make you know all the thing about life; with pleasure, friendly and respectful. He will hold your hand in grace; make your dream come true through your battlefield, from the easiest ones till the hardest thing. and He is God!

***

We may careless
We may swing round our eyes
We may singing

We may dancing
And then... That's the time we fall!

So much happiness around us
Nothing to remember!
And sometimes we may forget His kindness to us...
Am I right with my statement brother?
I believe and make sure without guess
And that's because I love you sister!

Explore each way and looks how it worked
Amazing and wonderful to be looked
He stand and leaned against the mirror
Shout out and says we all His lover

And He is our praise
And He is our Father
The last He is our God to be loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment