Monday 8 December 2014

Friends, It's really!

Friends are them who understand your feeling, look at us as their family, walk along in every step with share, with smile and support in everything we think, plan and act :)

***

Remember the first time when we met,
There's a short fairy tale between us,
I'm bringing on,
I'm handling on,
My deepest heart saying that

F.R.I.E.N.D
I'm missing our joyful,
And wanna turn back the time,
But it's just a shadow,
Shadow that won't be touched

I wanna share,
I wanna hold it always,
Reach and hope it,
Memories that never dies,
That will be... :)

***

Dedicated to all my friends... Missing you, Loving you.. and all That's really!
We all wake up and say hello all the time, we all smiling and laughing till the night, We all gambling, warning to be win; 'cause we gather in one called as FRIEND :)


No comments:

Post a Comment