Tuesday 9 December 2014

All December

DECEMBER on my note ^.^ I love December with full of memory, flash back on the first month of the year and the story that will never forgotten ^.^

***

December my December....
I welcome you to my home,
I welcome you to my life,
Send thousand of candles with power...

December today,
Show me the shiny sun,
Show me the shiny rainbow,
Enlightenment of glory...

December my december...
Bring me a card,
Card of purity,
Write off all jokes and laughs...

December today,
I am wake up from sleep,
With smile and peaceful,
And say hello... Hello to the earth... ^^

***

December talk about anything... We are able to flash back our memory to each session of the month. For them who are still in schooling, that's the month which full of holiday and bring them all the way... For them who are still in job, take refreshing and said goodbye stress-ing ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment