Monday 8 December 2014

Love will make you feel hard...

All come from mind then throw to heart, It opens up what we called as feeling. Mixed with sight and all is gonna be happy or unhappy. Happy will shine your day but sometimes unhappy will close your day. Mood... It might affected to all what you're doing at that day. People may do anything unproper but after that they will feel greatful as well the rainbow shine after the rain. There's pray always stand in front when sadness come unfathomable! Never play with heart 'cause it's brittle!

My heart like pouring rain :(
Sitting inside as my pain
What should I pay for the gray?
Let me know to set my brain
Now I put him on my pray
Hope there will be a brightened ray... :)

***

My coloumns i'm bringing out to here to cover my pain....
* Rainy day with the darkness night, God shows His mercy with the light;
Set me free with the brighten night; I will hold until the shining light...*

* Rain away, Let the rainbow shines the earth;
Stars bright all-day, Ask people to live with heart...*

No comments:

Post a Comment