Monday 8 December 2014

I Miss You...

Fam --> Father and mother... This page i send you tonight. I can't tell you through my mouth that i'm really miss you... Your love, your care... sometimes i feel suddenly disappear from my life. Yes! It's because i'm too far from you... I'm only can hear your sound from the phone. This page is a letter i'm writing from my deepest heart. All the time, I always say FAMILY... !
F - Father
A - And
M - Mother
I - I
L - Love
Y - You
And for this time, i wanna said i'm really love you ^^

***

Daddy and Mommy always the best of mine ^^

Dear Dad and Mom,

I have already passed this 3 (three) months alone. Far away from your side. All the night just able to listen your sound from the hole. I can't do anything! It's my way I choose to do and yeah, I have to!

I'm not a person who can stay in one place for a long time. I'm still younger dad.. I'm still younger mom.. I wanna do something worth. Just your bless can bring me to achieve that all; that's why I always put my respect in yours.

Dad.. Mom.. Today is rainy day. It seem can draw what I'm feeling. I feel sad. Saturday come, Sunday come and I only sitting on my bed, said nothing! Nobody here to talk with. I'm here to work, getting new experiences and hope i can bring it back oneday. Dad.. Mom.. I'm far and choose to be there doesn't mean that I'm not care with you. I'm just giving time to myself to learn on how to manage myself; I'll have my own life soon and how to be mature after that.

Dad.. Mom.. Take care of yourself. God will know what I'm to do today is to make you proud. I'm become older and don't want to make you worry about me anymore. We know this life has so many story; We all are the actor and actress, playing on stage. This is struggle of life.

"Time always past so fast.. Never aware what I'm now but one thing I'll remember... You're always be my supporter :) That's you!"

I'm here write my word, my guidance for my life and that will bring me to fly with my dream along with you, my beloved PARENTS.
" Hard to be kind; hard to be perfecto...
But never feel hard to be what we wanna be :)
Struggle for life will never ended without spirit, nothing!
So... Keep, keep and keep fighting!!!"

Short letter for today. Let's my hand to tell you lot, make line about my life and all i presented to you... FAMILY :)

(End of March 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment