Monday 8 December 2014

Mama ^^

Mom --> Love you; presented for you. I owe you; I'm not tell about money but I tell about merit. Nobody can count and pay for your love, Nobody can write off your sacrifce. Proud of you, great respect I am standing in front to call you... MAMA!

^^^ *** ^^^

You are the one I need,
You are the one I miss,
You are the one I care,
You are the one I love,

Mama...
That's you, we wanna hold on,
That's you, we wanna send a big hug,
Really... and really you!!!

There's no word Mama...
You're everything,
Ever after, till the end of time,
As your love from your deepest heart...

We called you 'Mama'
We asked to close your eyes for moment,
We let you to take time to open,
We hope Mama, really hope... 'That'll be a shiny day in your life' ^^


^^^ *** ^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment