Tuesday 9 December 2014

Short Letter to My Friends

There's no story without ending, either sad or happy ending. We just follow the story of life; in our job side, we are plan to be better and look for a shiny sun.

*** 

Farewell along with Wilmar International

It has been almost 3,5 years i have stayed here, being a part of POM's family with lots of memories for keeps and thousand of lesson to be learned. I learned how to manage myself here, how to be a good worker and try my best although there's still a lot mistakes as nobody perfect. I'm so sorry to make you fed up and upset sometimes, but I promise that's only happened not for a long time because our friendship are more higher than anything.

There's no word can express how big my thanks-full to you, all my colleagues. I have learned how to be patient when found someone talk as louder as they can, how to be patient when they said something untruth... I believe all will turn to the right thing. All support I hand in from you.

I miss the time when we gather, when overtime comes and anyone of us stay with gloomy face... Can you imagine how face is it? :) It will be my valuable and sweet moment I have ever had.

Today is my last day for being WI's family but doesn't mean for our friendship... Friendship will never die, It's for today and forever. Thanks for anything :) My pray, my hope, we are still able to make new moment one day with hundred even thousand of smile... Keep spirit friends, Cia Yo!! Ganbatte!!!!


(End of October 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment