Friday 26 December 2014

Reflection of "Peta Kehidupan"

Christmas has passed; it means just few days to go we will catch up a new year. Sparkling explosion of fireworks will burst the universe. Look, How amazing it is! I do not want to spend my time just to gripe. When I realized that everything is impermanent, I prefer to live my life for today. I do not want to look at back, I do not want to regret everything that has happened. All because I believe, I will and of course can live my life better when I open my eyes from my sleep soundly.
Before christmas; I have a conflict at office and Damn! I do not know how it can be happened. Huft!!! I have let other people to control my inner happiness. A whole day, I have shadowed  by that deeds; even a few days later. Oh no! I hope it will not be happened anymore.
Today, I have managed to get the result of my hard work. Learning by doing has given me something precious and priceless. I felt what has been done it is not useless. I am not wasted my time. Thank you Lord Buddha for giving and sending me a great parents to support my life. Everything that has already acquired, I dedicate to them. I am nothing without them.  
27th December 2014; I am grateful for a year that has passed. It’s not a shortcut! This year is really gonna be a stepping stone for me. I have ever dropped by ego. The ups and downs of life have taught me to be more vigilant. Hopefully!
Honestly, all my accomplishment are derived from a dream. Willpower and Sincerity will reflect on everything; and the dream was contained in the map of friendship. We called as peta kehidupan. Amazing! I have never imagined on it. It is all started from a friend, she is Mimi! Yiha... We often imagine for higher things whereas we are not sure it will happen. It’s mad! And that’s we are! However, when one of my dream becomes real; I am sure and believe, our thought had been driving us.
Before New Year, I will write my new map whereby I wish to reflect it on real. I know, dream is passion; when I write on all my dream, I believe all passions wrap on it. Therefore, I will be more enthusiasm to achieve a definite purpose of life.
Happy New Year J

No comments:

Post a Comment