Thursday 11 December 2014

Letter for My Dear Lord Buddha

Dear Lord Buddha,
(11 December 2014)

Thank you Lord for everything I had. It is going to be my grateful. I have a good health; I am full of luck and feel complete with a good mind and soul. I am still have a chance to feel how wonderful world by the time I standing today. I am tried to feel my breath; breathing in – breathing out, such a silent meditation that I have ever lived a few years ago.

Lord, today I write a letter with so many words for you, it is not just a scratch. It is a note, record and afterthought for this one year that I have passed. I believe Your almighty is more higher than anything.

Lord, I have passed this year perfectly, 11 months and 10 days. Now, I am stand at the end of 2014. Even in a few days to go, sparkling fireworks, the voice of trumpets will burst and… Welcoming a New Year
J

2014 will carve my memory and will stay for a lifetime. It is not about happiness, but it will talk what I am feeling about sadness. The entire story will be relieved in one together. Lord, I saw how great Your majesty, give a strength for me and all the time you make it sure to go along with me.

Unceasingly, I pray more and more, I send my gratitude for my Lord Buddha. Thy bounty, I am still feel how great I am, be blessed with a complete family; How warmth the story of a family. I have a great father who always take care of us, a super mom who had shrewdness in the kitchen and two young brothers who help my day; surely they are my everything. Although sometimes disagreement is happened among us and honestly it forced me to just shut up and let it go. Oh no... It is unfair. But what I would have had is to yield power. Yeah... It seems to teach me on how to keep my patience. For me individually, my maturity will be built up itself.

Still talk about my family, we have to feel grief over the loss of the people we care about, My grandpa...
L When his voice was not heard again and everything became silent, we have to let him go. We are aware Lord loves him more than anything else and of course more and more of us. He has brought him along and led him to escape from the shackles of life.

It has not been so long after we lost our dearest grandpa, great conflict of family is happened in home, escalate to the top. Suck! We should see tempest without stopping. The oldest one that we have to put respect, why have to behave like that. It's shame! Oh well... Let it happened and let the Lord to be a witness.

I grateful to be blessed and surrounded by so many friends. Lovable! Although sometimes we have ever had a cross swords and it is unavoidable, but kamma is still going to support us to become friend and I hope it will be everlasting.

Thank you Lord Buddha for this year. I had an opportunity to realize the dream. It was buried me for ten years. I appreciate it as my achievement of hard work over the years. Feel great being there, Ausie...!
J

Hmmm... Career J I feel thankful to the Lord Buddha. I am blessed to have a power to keep stronger in this company. It is challenged me! I'm stay here for over a year, not without hindrance hurdle; may be a lot of chatter and scorn that I do not know, but I prefer not to care what people said. Whatever is happened, I am trying to be myself. I tried to be the best for now, today, tomorrow and the next.

Lord Buddha... I am happy. I have already passed and got a certification for Tax Consultant. I have repeated it for 2 times... Oh no... Damn! Dilemma with this course "Tax Accounting” and I almost die
J Yeah... By this time, my application for consultant permit is received. Well done! I have to be confident. I hope it will be a good point to start a brighter future J

Then... In the early December 2014, I have rejected an offering. I hope I do not regret with all decision has been made before. I believe the best is yet to come
J

Talk about relationship; it seems that it has not been on my side. And honestly, I still enjoy my days. "Please Tanty.. Not too many picky, Don't be a picker!", and so the words that they say. I just said to myself, "Hello... I am not selecting an onion nor tomato at market J". Yes... I understand anyway; they are worried about my future. Honestly I am more afraid to get uncertain J

Lord Buddha... Thank you for reading my letter. I am glad! J No! I almost forget it! This year I am lucky! I met some new friends in Dhamma; and they are called as Kalyanamitta in Buddhist. Here, I catch up with some innocent kids who remind me with my day 25 years ago that only know "life is all about play and play". It is adorable! Thank you Ehipassiko Medan! J

When the trumpet sounds rumble, I hope my days be better. I hope to pile up good kamma even more and more. So, in the end I am able to stand in the middle of gales. I hope the good karma that I have done today and the next will abound on the health of people around me - my family, my friends, sadhu.


With Love
Tanty

No comments:

Post a Comment