Tuesday 9 December 2014

Magic Thankful

I can't imagine how I am able to wrote out all my thankful... It's surprised me! Four days after i step on my 28, I promise myself to pass my day with a big changes, be better for now and forth... And I called it as magic thankful :)
 
Day 1 of 28 (11 October 2014)
  1. Greet a thankful for God who bless my Mom
  2. I'm thankful surrounded by friends who t...ake care of my Mom
  3. RS Deli brought me a way to think that i'm luckiest person who have complete parents, so I have to filial to them
  4. I'm being grateful, the time I even 28, I still have a family who reminder the day I was born
  5. I hope the good karma that I have done today will abound on the health of people around me - my family, my friends, sadhu.
***
 
Day 2 of 28 (12 October 2014)
  1. Thank you God I wake up today with good health
  2. Thank you for giving a spirit to start my day, woo... Yuhu, it should be a happy day!
  3. I am being grateful and welcome my friend who visit my mom
  4. A whole day, I accompany my Mom; suddenly I moved to tear, this time remembering me on how hard they keep us in a better place and then i know i was not intact at all
  5. When I became helpless, I am tried to be grateful and carving for a new spirit... I am still best to say hi
  6. I hope the good karma that I have done today will abound on the health of people around me - my family, my friends, sadhu.
***

Day 3 of 28 (13 October 2014)
  1. I'm thankful today, whether I'm late, I arrived office safely
  2. Some people said big company, high profit of course will give you more benefit. But... Have you ever think it will send you pressure? Hehe I always thankful, I have two hands and smart thought to clear it well.
  3. I realized today by a situation that made me to always be grateful for a good health
  4. Feel exciting to wait the time use for holiday... That's my dream i keep for a long time. I know love of God stay with me and it's gonna be a greatest gift for my birthday by this year. I'm thankful!
  5. I hope the good karma that I have done today will abound on the health of people around me - my family, my friends, sadhu.
***

Day 4 of 28 (14 October 2014) 
  1. It's gonna be my happiest to open my eyes and see on how beautiful morning was greeted me :)
  2. Bla bla bla... Why I feel sleepy today :( But thank you fortunately I don't make any mistakes.. Hwahwahwa :D
  3. Thank you Lord Buddha! I am looking at someone who has power more than anything, she is my Mom :) I wish she can walk and chase me, please recover her as the time before
  4. Thank you Lord Buddha! It's gonna be my lucky :) I have a man who always take care of us, He is never ever lay down, just keep his smile although we know it's too tired for him. He is my Daddy! I will be nothing without both of you :D
  5. Sometimes I feel like missing you. A piece of puzzle has lost from us. But you have to know, We all will always remember you. As the time gone, we know God has lead your way for a better place. You are free from suffering! Grandpa, our lovely one for now and the next, forever. I should be thank you God that He is loving you more than us
  6. I hope the good karma that I have done today will abound on the health of people around me - my family, my friends, sadhu.


No comments:

Post a Comment