Thursday 14 September 2017

Paduma - Red Lotus (14 September 2017)

About 2 months ago, I was drowning in happiness. The most favorable tranquility in my life. I was swept away by the power of nature. I was moved to understand a better life. 

Still remember the time we did "Tisarana", expressed beliefs in sheltering Buddha, Dharma and Sangha; there arises an awakening. Nothing is more beautiful than a quiet swamp. Nothing....

When He called my name and I just sitting cross-legged in front of him, he looked at me for a while and named me "Paduma" (Yeap, may be inspired from the color of my Jacket). Then Paduma is becoming my Buddhist name. He told me that Paduma means Red Lotus and explain briefly about it.

Many precious thing of a lotus. The lotus can live even in a dirty waters. It can survive by floating on the water surface with the hollow stem and leaves to support its life. Red Lotus represents unconditional love, passion, compassion and kindness. The blossoming of lotus symbolizes greatness and generosity. 

No one knows what human' life looks like. He is created by his environment. Not always bad environment will give a tough life and bring him as a poor man. But live your own with an amazing thought. Because... self quality is the main reason for your better life.

So do I. I hope to stay humble, introspective, calm, full of spirit and live life to the fullest. 

Awesome!  Awesome!  Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment