Tuesday 14 June 2016

Golden Ticket of My Life (21 October 2015)

Thank you for today. I am still alive. I still can feel how to breathe well; breathing-in, breathing-out. Who can guess what the gift I have received today? It’s priceless! Yap… It’s Golden Ticket of Life, My Crystal Life!

Time passed too fast. My parents said their little girl has grown up and I smile. I thank for everything in my life. I have them; warm family, cheerful friends and people who are willing to support me all the time. I feel blessed. I still have chance to create any moment with the fondest memory.

This month, I have gone thru a lot of learning. I learn the severity of life. I learn on how to survive… Because we know life is never flat. From the orphanage children, PA. Bhakti Luhur; I have learnt a lot. They look like angel. I saw their innocent face that holds happiness. Amaze me! Although they live among their own shortcomings; but they never complain. Can we act like them? It shame! When we all are fulfilled with completeness, but what we feel? Unsatisfied! Umm…

I am so happy to play with them. We all feel free; to shout, to laugh, to dance, to clap hands and sing. I am able to transform their happiness into warmth of family. They can feel what we called as togetherness. They are children who yearn for love and care. They are not poor children; they are rich with dreams. You may never imagine how lofty they are. 

Hope tomorrow I still have a chance to share with these little kiddos. Not only that, I have done retreat for this month. It’s going to be my first experience. And really, I feel relax. I enjoy every second of me time and promise to join another retreat next time. I try to overwhelm my spiritual life. I aware and realized that my life is getting away from self improvement. I am careless. This retreat teaches me more about mindfulness. I realize my life has been far from the truth, always preoccupied by uncertain things and it seems has been filled with fear and anger. I am not expecting more. I only need to know that I live for this moment.

Today, I awakened with the number of 29. I am nothing without You, the best of mine. Hope everything gonna be alright. Be happy and keep spirit! New path is coming. Hope all my dreams are going to be true. No one will know what will happen tomorrow but I know I have to be better than yesterday.

*** Sadhu… Sadhu… Sadhu… ***

No comments:

Post a Comment